The PEI Humane Society placed 946 companion animals into new, loving homes between April 1, 2011 and March 31, 2012. This year we hope to match even more dogs, cats, rabbits and pocket pets with adopters who are ready to give them a fresh start.
Kitten* adoption fee
Cat adoption fee
1 cat = $145
2 cats = $146 (yes, that’s right – your second cat costs only $1
Please note: In order to take advantage of our reduced rates for adopting a second cat or kitten, you must adopt the second animal within 30 days of adopting the first AND the second animal must be intended to live in the same household as the first animal.
Senior Cat = $75 (7+ years) “Senior for Senior” Cat = $40 (adopter aged 60+, cat aged 7+)
All cat adoption fees include
- Spay or neuter before you take the animal home;
- Microchip ID implant;
- All vaccinations to date;
- Flea/Tick & Worm Treatment (if necessary);
- Lifetime 24 PetWatch Registration;
- 30 days Introductory Sheltercare Insurance; and
- Pet Information Booklet